The British High Commission in Nigeria is offering Chevening scholarships to Persons with Disabilities (PLWDs) for the 2024/2025 academic year. This is a great opportunity for PLWDs to pursue their studies in the UK and gain the skills and experience they need to make a difference in their communities.
The Chevening Scholarship is a prestigious program that covers the full cost of tuition, fees, and living expenses for one year of study at a UK university. The program is also designed to provide scholars with the opportunity to network with other professionals and learn about British culture.
To be eligible for the Chevening Scholarship, PLWDs must:
- Be citizens of Nigeria
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Have at least two years of work experience
- Meet the English language requirements of the program
The deadline to apply for the Chevening Scholarship is November 1, 2023.
If you are a PLWD who is interested in pursuing a master’s degree in the UK, I encourage you to apply for the Chevening Scholarship. It is a great opportunity to gain the skills and experience you need to make a difference in your community.
- How to Acquire Viable Users for Your Online Business
- Sales Copywriting: How to Tap into Your Customers’ Minds
- Ultimate Guide to SEO Copywriting: Tips and Best Practices
- A Complete Guide for Nigerian Students to Study in the UK
- A Sure way to Success Distributing Products in Nigeria
- Best Ideas to Start with Little Money in Nigeria 2023
- Becoming a Data Analyst in Nigeria Booming Tech World