The Bill and Melia Hutchinson Scholarship is a $8,500 per year scholarship for undergraduate students studying engineering or medicine and health at the University of Sydney. The scholarship is open to students from low socioeconomic backgrounds.
To be eligible, students must:
- be a domestic applicant for an engineering or medicine and health undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney
- have applied for an engineering or medicine and health undergraduate degree admission through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)
- reside in an area listed in the bottom 25 percent of the Australian Bureau of Statistics Socio-Economic Index for Areas (SEIFA) Index of Education and Occupation (IEO)
- not hold a current enrolment in an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney
- not have been enrolled in an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney in the preceding year of their current admission application via UAC
The scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the eligibility criteria and receive an unconditional admission offer to the University of Sydney through UAC. A separate scholarship application is not required.
The scholarship is tenable for the published full-time duration of the recipient’s engineering or medicine and health undergraduate (single or combined) degree up to a maximum total duration of 5 years full-time study or part-time equivalent.
To continue receiving the scholarship, students must maintain satisfactory academic progress and remain enrolled in an engineering or medicine and health undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
The Bill and Melia Hutchinson Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for students from low-socioeconomic backgrounds to pursue their passion for engineering or medicine and health at the University of Sydney.
- How to Acquire Viable Users for Your Online Business
- Sales Copywriting: How to Tap into Your Customers’ Minds
- Ultimate Guide to SEO Copywriting: Tips and Best Practices
- A Complete Guide for Nigerian Students to Study in the UK
- A Sure way to Success Distributing Products in Nigeria
- Best Ideas to Start with Little Money in Nigeria 2023
- Becoming a Data Analyst in Nigeria Booming Tech World