The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the timetable for the 2023 2nd series General Certificate Examination (GCE). The exams will commence on October 27, 2023, and end on December 20, 2023.
All candidates who have registered for the 2023 2nd series WAEC GCE can access the timetable on the WAEC website. The timetable is also available for download below.
We are pleased to inform you that all WAEC Past Questions, both objective and theory, together with their solutions and answers, are now available online. You no longer need to carry multiple past questions or books to excel in your upcoming exams.
We now have both Objective and theory questions and answers for all previous years, which will definitely help you in your coming exams.
How to Prepare for the WAEC GCE 2nd Series
Here are some tips on how to prepare for the WAEC GCE 2nd Series:
- Study the timetable carefully. Make sure you know the dates and times for all of your exams.
- Create a study schedule. Break down your revision into manageable chunks and schedule time to study each subject.
- Gather your study materials. This may include textbooks, past questions, and revision notes.
- Find a quiet place to study. Avoid distractions such as TV, social media, and noise.
- Take breaks. Get up and move around every 20-30 minutes to avoid getting bogged down.
- Form a study group. Studying with friends or classmates can help you stay motivated and on track.
On the day of the exam
- Arrive early. This will give you time to find your seat and relax before the exam begins.
- Bring all of your required materials. This includes your admission slip, pen, pencil, and eraser.
- Read the instructions carefully. Make sure you understand what you are being asked to do.
- Answer all of the questions to the best of your ability. If you don’t know an answer, move on and come back to it later.
- Check your work carefully before submitting your paper.
We wish you all the best in your WAEC GCE 2nd Series exams!
- How to Acquire Viable Users for Your Online Business
- Sales Copywriting: How to Tap into Your Customers’ Minds
- Ultimate Guide to SEO Copywriting: Tips and Best Practices
- A Complete Guide for Nigerian Students to Study in the UK
- A Sure way to Success Distributing Products in Nigeria
- Best Ideas to Start with Little Money in Nigeria 2023
- Becoming a Data Analyst in Nigeria Booming Tech World