The Annie Farrand Scholarship is a $20,000 award given to exceptional international students studying for the Bachelor of Agricultural Science degree at the University of Sydney. The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit and is tenable for 3 years.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must have an unconditional offer of admission to the Bachelor of Agricultural Science degree and be international students at the time of application.
The scholarship will be terminated if the recipient withdraws from the eligible course, fails to enroll, becomes a domestic student before the semester census date, does not maintain satisfactory academic performance, is found guilty of serious misconduct, or accepts an alternative scholarship valued at $8,300 per annum or more for the same purpose as this Scholarship.
Scholarship recipients may be invited to promote the Bachelor of Agricultural Science degree as well as represent the University of Sydney at student orientation, marketing events, and corporate networking events.
Prospective students (domestic)
Prospective students (international)
- Amazing Scholarships in Ireland for International Students
- Sales Copywriting: How to Tap into Your Customers’ Minds
- Ultimate Guide to SEO Copywriting: Tips and Best Practices
- A Complete Guide for Nigerian Students to Study in the UK
- A Sure way to Success Distributing Products in Nigeria
- Best Ideas to Start with Little Money in Nigeria 2023
- Becoming a Data Analyst in Nigeria Booming Tech World