Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH), Ogbomoso for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O’level credits in not more than two (2) sittings in subjects which include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age by October of the year of admission.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 200 in the UTME examination.
Method of Application
- Applicants are to visit the BUTH School of Nursing admission portal at https://www.buth.edu.ng/ for the application form.
- Complete the online application form and print out a copy for reference purposes.
- The application fee is N10,000, payable online via the admission portal.
- Candidates who meet the entry requirements will be invited to sit for an entrance examination at a date to be communicated later.
- The examination will cover topics in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates are advised to study past questions and relevant textbooks to prepare adequately for the examination.
The deadline for the submission of applications is Friday, 30th June 2023. Candidates are advised to complete their applications before the deadline.
The BUTH School of Nursing is a reputable institution that provides quality nursing education to students. Aspiring nurses are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the 2023/2024 academic session. Ensure that you meet the entry requirements, complete the application process, and prepare adequately for the entrance examination.
- Sure Ways of Passing Summary Questions in WAEC and JAMB
- Good Tips on How to Prepare for Exams
- JAMB registration begins on 14th Jan, exams begin 29th April
- 2023 JAMB Generate Your Profile Codes Now!