NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES
- Login with your JAMB Number and UTME Score
- Your displayed score is the overall percentage based on your Jamb Score, O Level results, (number of O level sittings indicated during the post-UTME registration exercise), and the post-UTME online examination.
- If ANY discrepancy is however discovered between the uploaded (actual) obtained grade and indicated grade during the post-UTME registration, the admission of such candidate will be withdrawn immediately.
- Under no circumstance would the University entertain anyone under the guise that they made an error during the post-UTME registration exercise.
- Change of Program is not allowed after post-UTME registration.FUHSI
Candidate with a ‘NO SCORE’ has any of the following deficiencies
- Obtained/Uploaded/indicated less than C6 in either Mathematics, English Physics, Biology or Chemistry.
- Did not specify grade for any one of the following O-level results during the post-UTME registration. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or English.
- Indicated awaiting results during the post-UTME registration.
- Applied for either MBBS or Nursing Science and does not have all required 5 O level subjects ( English, Mathematics, Physics Chemistry, and Biology) in one (1) sitting.
Kindly comment below, share your thoughts with us and you can also visit our forum