Application Deadline: 9th of January, 2023
The Union Bank Management Trainee Program is a comprehensive training program designed to prepare high-performing young talents into becoming well-rounded bankers and future leaders of the Bank.
The Union Bank Management Trainee Program is open to young professionals looking to acquire valuable skills and experience through three available pathways:
- Sales Academy,
- Tech Bootcamp, and
- The General Management Trainee
Why Union Bank?
Simply put, the Union Bank’s Graduate Trainee is the perfect way to set the right foundation for your career and thrive in the world of work.
We find simpler and smarter ways to do things better every time. We encourage and value innovation and creativity that sets us at an advantage as we grow our business and empower our stakeholders.
As a participant in the Graduate Trainee Programme, you will gain the following:
- Broad Career Opportunities
- Leadership Skills
- A Positive Work Environment
Requirements for the Graduate Trainee Programme:
- No previous work experience is required.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (2nd Class lower) or HND (Lower Class) in any discipline
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption letter is mandatory
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years old by April 2023.
- Qualification in computer-related disciplines (Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science) or any IT certification is required for Tech Bootcamp applicants
Kindly comment below, share your thoughts with us and you can also visit our forum