This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2022/2023 academic session, that the online screening exercise will commence on 3rd October 2022(please note that there will be no Examination)
Free English lessons – Join our free online classes now
Post UTME Past Questions – Original materials available here
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU initially but scored 160 and above in the last UTME and are ready to change their first choice of institution to EKSU on their JAMB CAPS. Ekiti State University (EKSU) will give concession to successful students from its Pre-Degree Programme, in keeping with Senate approval.
EKSU Post-UTME/DE 2022: cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details
Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
The University minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) are 240, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice and effect the change on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission. Please, note that, EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 7 points) and NOT IJMB for admission.
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS. (Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Upper Credit for engineering courses and Lower Credit for other courses). Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU may also be considered. Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: ad*********************@ek**.ng on or before 30th November 2022 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University. Any false information uploaded by the candidate will lead to automatic disqualification.
INSTRUCTION TO ALL CANDIDATES
A. PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE ON REMITA
- Login to www.eksu.edu.ng Click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME
- Select mode of entry e.g., UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS Applicant’s E-mail).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if email is incorrect).
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g., a) CARD (This method requires that you fill in details of your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card) details to make payment).
- b) Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
- (You are advised to use any of the above method of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment Made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
B. To apply for 2022/2023 UTME/DE
i. Go back to the (eksu.edu.ng) click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
ii. Sign up by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
iii. After successful sign up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard, applicants are to login using their CORRECTJAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
For more information, click: https://blog.edulite.org/